So, to say I have been in a funk lately would be quite an understatement. I have been in a major funk and it has lasted a lot longer than funks normally last.
I’m not sure if it is the weather, stress, lack of exercise, lack of eating right, or HELL – ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Yes, I am most certain it is all of the above.
As you can see, I have been a little absent in “personal” posts lately. I had a bunch of guest posts last week and was thrilled to share them with you. Plus, it gave me a chance to NOT be personal and tell you all what was REALLY going on in my life.
Too much stress + Poor Planning = Eating Out
Eating Out = Eating Unhealthy (for me, not everyone!)
Eating Out + Eating Unhealthy = Too much stress.
See the vicious cycle?
So, yesterday, I decided I had enough. I was getting my booty on the treadmill and I was going to do intervals. Intervals always make me feel fast and accomplished and sweaty and good.
So, right before I got on, I put out this Facebook post:
The responses I got were awesome.
Here are some of them (in no particular order!)
- Brandi gets a mani or pedi…
- Bill drinks beer
- Renee goes to a Weight Watchers meeting!
- Leslie does Zumba baby!
- Alisea (I LOVED this one) said, “I make a really short term goal (just a couple of days to a week) and then reach out to someone on my support team to help keep me accountable to doing the work to attain the goal!” LOVE!
- Tammy goes to 5:30 a.m. boot camp when it’s 28 degrees out!
- Kathy gets her sweat on!
- Eugenia just repeats over and over, “You’ll never regret it if you do, but you’re going to regret it when you don’t!”
Such great advice! All of them!
Like I said I was going to do, I got on the treadmill, watched some Biggest Loser and cranked out some intervals.
I felt so good after I was done. Then, I had a healthy dinner of fish and potatoes and called it a day. After a short trip to Menchies (no toppings!).
Today, I am better and ready to tackle some weight loss! I better hurry because there are only 11 more days until my Dietbet is over! Holy cannoli!
How do you get yourself out of a funk?