If you are anything like me, you LOVE a great, healthy, Weight Watchers recipe. I enjoy trying new recipes that look good. God did not give me the gift of coming up with my own recipes; therefore, I read other recipe blogs and make them if they look good. Then, if they turn out to TASTE good, I share them with you.
Here are my top ten recipe blogs that I LOVE to read and try recipes from:
- My top number one pick is Gina’s Skinny Recipes – Gina is amazing. She updates her blog at least a couple times a week if not daily and her recipes ROCK! I have made several of them and they have all been awesome. I even shared her chocolate cupcake recipe with you. She is also on Facebook as well as her blog! Check her out and let her know I sent you!
- My second favorite is Dashing Dish – Katie is an amazing woman of God whom I have gotten to know in the blog world. What I love about her recipes is she does not use real sugar and usually does not use real flour. She finds alternatives so all of her recipes are healthy alternatives. You must check out her blog!
- I recently discovered Emily Bites – Emily’s recipes kick a**. I love, love, love her recipes. I have shared her taco cupcakes with you. These are one of my most favorite healthy recipes ever. Please, please, please check out her blog!
- My next top recipe site is Danica’s Daily – Her blog is so much more than a recipe blog. I love to read her posts as well as her recipes. She is a fellow Weight Watcher and has tons of helpful tips and food things she likes to eat. Her latest recipe for pumpkin pie bites looks amazing. Check it out!
- LaaLoosh is a fun Weight Watchers recipe blog site also! She does yummy recipes as well as reviews of food products. She also has an index on the side of her site for easy navigation.
- Check out Skinny Kitchen – Skinny kitchen was started by a well known chef in the California area. She has a great index where you can easily find recipes. Each post has either a food fact, healthy benefits of the recipes, shopping tip, alternatives for vegetarians and finally a fat fact and a skinny fact comparing her recipe to a more popular one full of fat and calories.
- 3 Fat Chicks – This is a new find for me and I am so glad I did! There are over 950 recipes all categorized neatly in an index on the right hand side. After choosing the category, then you get to view the name of the recipe as well as how many stars (eggs) people have rated the recipe. The only down side to this one is that it is the old Weight Watchers points. They do give you ALL the nutritional information so it is easy to calculate the new points. Great find!
- Hungry Girl – If you haven’t heard of hungry girl, you are really missing out. She is awesome and gives healthy swaps to our favorite foods. She now has a television show on Cooking Channel and I get so excited when I see she has a new show on. I have made her brownie muffins and they were amazing!
- Nutmeg Notebook – This website is my newest find and I am so glad that I did. Her recipes look so yummy and she gives lots of tips too! She gives all the nutrition information at the bottom of each recipe with the Weight Watchers points plus! What a find! I can’t wait to try some of these yummy recipes!
- Shannon’s Kitchen Creations – Shannon is a mom that gives Weight Watchers recipes with points values. Her recipes look yummy and I can’t wait to try them.
I hope you will check out these blogs and tell them that I sent you! They are all awesome bloggers that can help us keep our eyes on our goals through our mouths!
What is your favorite Weight Watcher recipe blog? Have you tried any recipes from these blogs? If yes, please share and tell your thoughts so we can all try some new, yummy recipes!