My sister and I have this thing for peanut butter desserts. As in, we have a “thing” for them!
We L-O-V-E them!
Not only did I have to try it but I had to make it for my sister. We have to share these special moments!
Her birthday was last weekend so it was the perfect opportunity to make the pie for her. The rest of the family was having ice cream sundaes and since Katherine and I are eating healthier, I knew this was the perfect dessert for her!
I stepped out on a limb and made the pie and let me just say — It was delicious!
If you love peanut butter and cool whip and pie crust and fast desserts, this one is for you!
Skinny Peanut Butter Pie
Each slice is 5 Weight Watchers points plus
Yield: 10 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 5 ounces Reduced Fat Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter (or PB2)
- 8 ounces Fat Free Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 pie crust Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3 tablespoons Hersheys Syrup
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Spray your 1/3 cup measurer with non-stick spray. Measure out Better n PB and add to mixture beating until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie shell, cover and refrigerate until firm (at least 4 hrs)
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
- Enjoy every delicious bite!