Valentine’s goes with Dessert like:
Peanut Butter goes with Jelly.
It just goes together.
Now, is it possible to have your dessert and eat it too? Absolutely! Especially if you choose one of these desserts.
Top 10 Weight Watchers Desserts for Valentine’s Day:
10. Funfetti Cake Dip from Eat Yourself Skinny – 3 Weight Watchers points plus for 1/4 cup. Dip some animal crackers or lite cookies in it and feed it to your significant other…
9. Speaking of Feeding something to your significant other, how about these White Chocolate Raspberry Bites from New Nostalgia. You can eat several of these for only 1 points plus!
8. Or you could feed one another these Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries from Dashing Dish. These yummy bites are 1 pp per strawberry!
7. Going with the bite sized desserts, these Peanut Butter Bites from Snack Girl look like a dream come true! Two of my favorites – Chocolate and Peanut Butter for only 2 pp!
6. Chocolate and Toffee? Yes, please! This Chocolate Butter Toffee from Danica’s Daily looks heavenly for 4 pp!
5. You can’t go wrong with my Chocolate Protein Sundae. It is only 3 pp and it is so yummy!
4. Weight Watchers has a recipe for a Frozen Chocolate Mint Dessert that looks heavenly and is only 3 points plus!
3. Moving on to Cheesecake Desserts, try this Cheesecake for One from Sparkpeople. Each serving is 5 points plus.
2. Emily from Emily Bites came up with these yummy Cherry Cheesecake Cups that are 3 points plus each.
1. The last recipe comes from one of my favorite Weight Watchers sites, Skinny Taste. Gina came up with a Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that is 4 points plus per square and boy does it look delish!
This Valentine’s Day, save yourself some calories and fat by choosing one of these healthy alternatives. Your partner will never know that they are eating a “light” dessert!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Will you be eating dessert?