I have no patience sometimes. There are times when I really want something, like have to have it now, and even though my birthday is in a month, I just can’t wait to try out something new. Well, that was me this past week.
You all know I have been wanting to try out the yurbuds Inspire Pro headphones. I LOVE the Inspires I have been using but my biggest complaint was no microphone. I even hinted to family that I wanted a pair of Pro’s for my birthday. Well…my birthday came early and I bought them for myself. AND…let me just tell you…
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
Holy cow I love them. I didn’t think I could love a pair of headphones more than the Inspires but I DO! It is what I love about the Inspires but so much more!!!!
All I was hoping for was a pair that had a microphone so I could talk on the phone while running or talk to Siri to have her text for me, hands free (It’s that whole, don’t text while walking thing!). Well, these certainly do that and more! Here are the awesome things about these headphones.
- Amazing Earbuds – Same earbuds as the Inspire’s that DON”T FALL OUT because of their twist-lock technology! Love that!
- Comfortable – They are also super comfy – I can’t even tell I have them in except I hear music!
- Sweat and Water Resistant - No matter how much I sweat, I can really get a good workout and they stay in without slipping out.
- Microphone – YEAH!!!! I can not only talk on the phone but I can talk to Siri (on my i-Phone 4S and she can text for me!). I have used the microphone several times in the past few days and everyone I am talking to can hear my nice and clearly! Another bonus!
- Volume Control – No matter what music you are listening to, you can turn the volume up and down with just a click of the dry mic that is dangling on your chest.
- Music Control – This was a complete surprise and something that I adore about these yurbuds headphones. You can skip songs, pause songs, or rewind songs with just a few clicks of the mic. One click stops/starts the song and answers or hangs up the phone. Two clicks will skip a song and go to the next one. Three clicks will go back to the beginning of the song you are listening to. I was concerned that it would only work with the i-Pod built into my phone but it worked great with Spotify (the only way we listen to music at my house!) and I am assuming with Pandora or any other way you listen to music.
- Cute – These are super cute and come in two color choices, white or red and black. I bought the white ones just so it would match my outfits but the red and black look killer!
I can’t imagine these earphones ever disappointing me. They truly have it all. I am so glad that I started with the yurbuds Ironman Inspire’s just so I can appreciate the “extras” these have to offer. As much as I loved the Inspires, I love these even more. They are worth the extra money if you want the added features of music control and a microphone to talk on, hands free!
Do you LOVE the headphones you are currently using? If not, just wait. I have an awesome giveaway coming on Wednesday so you too can love the headphones you are using! Are you excited?!?