Happy Memorial Day! Memorial Day is in honor of all of those men and women who have served and are serving our country. It also represents the start of summer.
Summer means grilling and grilling means burgers!
Our favorite burger is the Jennie-O Extra Lean Seasoned White Turkey Burger. They are pre-formed patties in a package of four. They are super easy to grill or even cook in a pan with a little bit of non-stick cooking spray. I like to add a little Lawry’s Seasoning Salt to them just to kick up the flavor a notch. 15 minutes in the pan and dinner is served. Here are the things I love about these Turkey Burgers:
- Extra Lean – Each patty is only 3 Weight Watchers points plus (but when you eat it, you have NO IDEA these are “lean” much less “extra lean!”
- Juicy – These are incredibly juicy and moist!
- Flavorful – The burgers are NOT boring but have wonderful flavor.
- Fast – Cook in only about 15 minutes!
- Non-guilty burger – This way, you can eat a “burger” without all the guilt from a traditional hamburger!
- Four Pack – The burgers come in a four pack so you can feed a family of four or have leftovers for later in the week!
- All Natural – These are all natural, 95% fat free, and gluten free!
I love to serve these with Alexia Sweet Potato Fries for a healthy, delicious meal in minutes.
This summer, as you are firing up the barbecue, pick up some of these Jennie-O turkey burgers in the meat department of your local grocery store. When you do, let me know what you think of these! You will love them!
Happy Memorial Day! Let’s all take a moment and thank a veteran or soldier! We could not live the life we do without them!