There is nothing my husband likes better than a cobbler. He LOVES peach but also loves any kind of Red berry cobbler. It is definitely a direct line to his heart.
While searching through Pinterest the other night, I came across this cobbler recipe. It looked too easy not to try.
I was shopping at Wal-Mart the other day, (Yes, I know, I am not supposed to shop there) so I picked up the whopping 3 ingredients I needed to make this recipe. Yep, you read right…only THREE ingredients. I told you it was too easy!
It also takes a whopping THREE minutes to assemble. It does take longer to bake but letting it sit in the oven and fill your house with good smells is the easy part!
At only 4 points plus for a nice size serving, it will cure your sweet tooth and won’t break the bank! I topped ours with some fat free cool whip for an even better taste!
Feel free to use any kind of berry you like. It doesn’t have to be mixed berry. I bet peaches would even be delicious. And…if you don’t want to eat Sugar Free cake mix, you can use regular, just adjust the Weight Watchers points plus.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as we did!
Weight Watchers Berry-licious Cobbler Recipe
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 53 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1/12 at 4 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving
- 1 box Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 12 ounces Sprite Zero
- 24 ounces Mixed Berries (Frozen-unsweetened)
- 1 dollop Fat Free Cool Whip
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Evenly distribute frozen berries in the bottom of the baking dish. Just spread them out so they cover the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle the entire box of cake mix evenly over the berries.
- Pour the can of sprite zero over the cake mix trying to get all of the cake mix moist.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Top with fat free cool whip and Enjoy!